Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mommy's Workout

The morning started out a bit stressful when I when I opened the door to the dog's room and was immediately greeted by a smell that make it clear she had gone #2 in the night...she's never done that in her crate before but there is a first time for everything. =/

So the house and dog smelled AWFUL.

Brett cleaned the crate and I worked on defunking the house, keeping the dog outside, and keeping the baby off the floors.

Sahara stayed outside until I was able to get her to the groomers at 10AM. While there I got some awesome news, she would probably have to stay there for 3 hours! haha What a nice break.

I rushed home, put the baby down for a nap and got to work.

I picked up everything, thoroughly vacuumed and then thoroughly mopped with Lysol. I was able to completely clean and disinfect our downstairs floors in one hour and the baby even napped the whole time!

I worked up a sweat and accomplished something. I think that counts as a satisfying workout.

And as a bonus, the baby slept long enough for me to shower too!

Ahh, I'm so glad the morning was able to turn around so quickly.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment