Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Puppy's Midnight Party

Our punk little girl decided to have a party last night while the rest of us were sleeping up stairs.

She managed to bust out of her crate and nose open the sliding door to her room.

Then she ate anything she could get to including, candy wrappers, rolls that were in their packaging on the counter, a couple of bell peppers; and some brown sugar.

Then she relieved herself in the dinning room AND on the rug in the living room.

Needless to say I was not too thrilled to come downstairs and discover the mess this morning.

I then had to wake up Brett so he could watch Barker while I deep cleaned the downstairs. Good thing I'm most productive in the mornings!

I will say though, it is nice having everything picked up, and the floors are shiny and clean now.

*sigh*
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment