Friday, October 10, 2014

8 Years Together

On October 10, 2006 I agreed to "give him a chance" and went on a date with Brett.

 I was an 18yr old freshman and he was a 21yr old senior and RA on the floor above mine in DeHority at Ball State.

I can't believe how much we've done in the past 8 years, but here are some highlights. =)

2006: We met in August and started dating in October!
At the Cincinnati Zoo Festival of Lights -- December 2006
2007: Brett graduated from Ball State in May, then started his Masters program in August.

Brett's Graduation -- Spring 2007
2008: Brett graduated with his masters degree and moved to Raleigh, NC in July. He proposed and I accepted in November.
Our Engagement in Newport, KY. Complete with carriage ride -- November 7, 2008
2009: Brett moved to Clearwater, FL in June. I graduated from Ball State in December.
My graduation -- Fall 2009
2010: We were married January 30, 2010! I moved and joined Brett in Clearwater.
Our Wedding -- January 30, 2010
2011: We traveled a LOT. Vegas, Vail, Madrid, Venice, Dubrovnik, Sicily, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, New York.
Times Square -- October 2011
2012: We adopted our little girl!
Sahara joins the family -- July 2012
2013: Found out I was pregnant in February, Barker officially arrived November 4, 2013!
Barker's First Christmas -- December 2013
2014: Everything is new with a baby.
Fountain Square, Cincinnati for my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary -- September 2014

I can't wait to see what adventures these next years hold! I am one blessed girl.


As an anniversary gift, just click below! ;)
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment