Thursday, August 14, 2014

What is Barker up to?

My little cruiser is into everything, I know I posted about this recently, but here is more of what my adorable 9 month old is up to!

Pulling up on EVERYTHING
Always willing to help
Sahara's things are way more fun that his own toys.

I usually move it, but it was empty so I allowed him to examine this time.
Mmmm Cheerios
How many Cheerios can I fit into my mouth at one time?
Ready to walk?! (Getting closer every day)

 I probably take at least 10 pictures of him every day now, everything he does is so cute and exciting! ;) And wow, he is looking more and more like a little boy. Adorable, but way to fast!

----------------------------------------------
Click the badge below as a vote for my blog! =)

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment