Saturday, August 23, 2014

I have the Hebejebes

It is only 8:20AM on a Saturday and I've already had a minor hehejebe freak out today. Here is what happened...

I was in the kitchen, making myself a latte while the baby followed the dog around, when Barker crawled into the kitchen.

I could see some dog hair on his mouth so I went down to wipe it off when I realized he was chewing something. I concerned, thinking it was a clump of dog hair and went to finger sweep it out.

Barker of course resisted but I got it and...it was...a...a...

COCKROACH!!

I made some sort of creeped out sound and tossed it on the floor. Sahara walked by, sniffed it, then walked on.

"See? Even the dog wont eat it," I told Barker.

I wasn't sure about what to do next. You can't exactly rise out an infant's mouth with Listerine...

I did however proceed to vacuum and look for more cockroaches. (I vacuum about 5 times or more a week, and no, I did not find any more bugs)

Meanwhile, I have to say, I couldn't be happier to have a drooling son than I am right now! Surly that saliva will rid his mouth of any germs the cockroach may have carried... (please God?)

Click Below as a Vote for Me!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment