Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Walk Series!

Yesterday I got Richard Paul Evans' latest book Walking on Water in the mail! I preordered it about a month ago so I'm pretty excited.

(yeah, my backyard is pretty awesome)


Walking on Water is the 5th and final book from Evans' series "The Walk" and if you haven't read it, I high suggest that you do! The series is one man (Alan Christoffersen)'s journey as he walks across America. In the first book he loses everything, seriously, EVERYTHING. His wife. His Business. His money. His house. His car. He is at his lowest low when he decides to walk across America from Seattle (where he lives) to Key West, FL. His journey along the way is very inspirational and pretty amazing. It will also cause you to start making a list of places you want to visit! So be warned! ;)

What is awesome about all of Richard Paul Evans' books is that they are always hopeful and insightful.  Nearly every chapter begins with some sort of quote that will make you go, "hmm." Not to mention because he is a Christian author, you don't have to worry about the language or distasteful scenes.

Sadly, I can't begin the final book of this series quite yet. I'm about 300pgs into my current 700pg book, but I'll get there soon! Then I'm looking forward to rereading the entire series now that each book is out. I'mmmm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment