Monday, May 12, 2014

My First Mother's Day

I had a really special Mother's Day. =)

At our church, mother's day is also baby dedication day! I had a huge, proud smile on my face as Brett and I dedicated Barker to God yesterday.


It was made even more special because my parents were able to fly down and celebrate with us.


I also got to sing on mic as part of the worship team yesterday where we sang "Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus" in three part harmony and debuted our worship leader's new song to the church.

Then when I came home, Brett (and Barker ;)) spoiled me with beautiful flowers, a necklace with 3 hearts to represent the three of us (Brett was very specific that I was the middle heart), a ring with Barker's birthstone, and Happy Cola gummies. =)



I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment