Monday, September 22, 2014

Throwing an Anniversary Party

I haven't forgotten about my blog! I've just been out of town.

Two weekends ago my sisters and I successfully threw our parents a 30th Wedding Anniversary Party! =)

Hubby, Myself, Little Man, Mom, Dad, Big Sis, Lil Sis


My husband came up the brilliant idea of throwing the event at McCormick & Schmick's in Cincinnati. The restaurant has a window that overlooks fountain square, it was awesome. Beerfest was going on outside the window, but hey, it just made my parents look even more popular by the crowds of party guests! haha


The restaurant provided basic table decorations, but we added purple accents through flowers and butterflies, as well as a collection of silver frames that showed black and white photos of Mom & Dad over the past 30 years.




We also had Costco Cakes



A guestbook full of pictures that was signed "yearbook style"

And of course, a dance floor


Overall, it was a great night! We had around 50 people that came in their formal wear to celebrate with us.


And how cute is my little man?? (He caught a bug on the plane ride there, but he's a trooper!)

Click below as a vote for us!

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment