Thursday, September 4, 2014

10 Month Home Photoshoot

My sweet Barker Allen is 10 months old today!!

So of course it was time for our monthly photo shoot.

These photo sessions get a little more interesting every month. You should hear some of the silly sounds I make as I attempt to make my child smile, sit in one place, and get the perfect shot. =P

-Excuse me, I cannot read your sticker.-
The stuffed animals are a bit of a distraction

"Oh it's you again."

He wants to be on the move! Or crawl to Mommy because she is making all these silly sounds. ;)

"Look Momma! I can crawl right off the blanket now..."

It's hard to predict where his hands will be. They are typically in his mouth though.

"Look at me! I'm a silly ballerina!"
He now notices the sticker...
"Oh look, a giant sticker on my shirt. Let's pull it off and take a closer look."
He would rather roll over than lay on his back. And today he kept grabbing his toes.

"Look Mom! Get a picture of me grabbing my toes and rolling all around!"
And then you get a quick shot of your little sweetie that makes your heart melt.

"Love me."


Vote for us by simply clicking below!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Popular Mom Blogs

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure who is the most creative; Barker or his mommy! Whoever it is, I love 'em both. You dad

    ReplyDelete