Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Barker's First Zoo!

Last week my husband and I decided to take our 10 month old (yes, we're crazy) on a cruise. My parents came as well so we had some help. (We wouldn't have survived without them.)

In Nassau, we visited the Ardastra Gardens & Zoo!
2010

2014
It was a place I loved visiting with them back in 2010 on our first cruise and it was very exciting to now share it with Barker. =)

2010

2014
I love this Zoo. It hasn't been crazy crowded either time we visited, the plant life is amazing


It has awesome (marching) flamingos


and peacocks (My fav!)

You also get to feed parrots!

Overall, a pretty awesome "first zoo" experience for our little guy. =)


So if you're ever looking for something to do in Nassau, go to the zoo! It's a little hot and humid, but totally worth it to see some awesome tropical plants and animals.


Click below if you love the zoo!! ;)
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment