Saturday, September 6, 2014

Disney Movie Classics

Barker has been losing his voice over the last couple of days and how do you get a baby to stop talking, squealing and crying?

He wasn't happy playing, napping, drinking water or just being held so I tried cartoons. I busted out my Classic Disney Movies and we started watching the AristoCats! =)


Yesterday we finished the movie and it was super fun singing and dancing to my favorite songs from when I was little. Barker especially enjoyed being swung around and bouncing along during "Everybody Wants to Be a Cat." Brett even came out of his office once to check on us because he couldn't tell if Barker was giggling or screaming. haha (it was giggling)

Luckily, Barker's voice doesn't seem to be getting any worse, although I can tell he is not feeling the best. He was up at 2:30 this morning, needing Tylenol. I just know we're going to see a new tooth any day now.

In the mean time though, we're hanging in there.


Vote for us! Simply click below:

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment