Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Barker's Snacking Spot

I often give Barker snacks in little bowls and over time I started setting him up with his snacks on an end table shelf by his toddler chair. 
Now whenever I get him a snack he knows that is where it will be set up and he follows or leads me there while I set it up. 
Today I tried letting Barker carry his own bowl. I placed it in his hands and let him go. It was super cute and impressive to watch him slowly and very carefully carry his bowl of Cheerios (apple cinnamon) into the living room and to his special end table spot. Then he sat down to enjoy his snack and watch the morning news with a big, proud smile.


Hehe love him. And of course Sahara is always nearby.

--Don't forget to click the TMB logo to the right as a vote for my blog!--

No comments:

Post a Comment