Monday, April 20, 2015

Niece #3

On Saturday morning I had just gotten Barker and I settled for breakfast when I checked my phone and saw that I had missed a very important text two hours before. My sister-in-law was possibly in labor!

An hour later it was confirmed that she indeed was in labor and this little girl had decided to make an appearance about 2.5 weeks before her due date. (She couldn't stand to miss this beautiful Florida weather anymore!)

After what felt like a long day of waiting and texting (it's hard being on the other side! hehe) we finally got word that our third niece (and first in Florida!) has been born at 6:40PM!

A photo posted by sharalynnh (@sharalynnh) on

Emerson Elizabeth Harrison weighed in at 6lbs 9oz and is 19.5" long. She also has quite a bit of hair.

I got to hold her just a few hours after her birth and Barker got to meet his newest little cousin.
 
Here is Aunt Hannah holding my oldest while I hold her oldest! =) Barker was in his PJs and slippers, it was a bit past his bed time. ;)

It's so exciting to finally have a niece growing up near by! The whole exciting experience has always made me even more excited about our next little one that will be coming in 5 months. =)  (Oh did I mention I'm pregnant and due September 19?)


If you love babies click below!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment