Friday, January 9, 2015

My Son May Be A Baby Ninja

Well, we've been back from our Holiday trips for nearly a week now and are starting to settle back into our daily routines. But today I had the realization that Barker may be a sneaky ninja! Here are my signs:

1. Yesterday I had my phone next to me on the couch then suddenly it was gone! I looked everywhere and finally discovered that my son (sneaky ninja baby) had taken it and carried it away, right in front of me and I didn't notice!

2. He always likes to hide behind things then peek out and laugh. And obcession with peek-a-boo? or...ninja?

3. Whenever I'm at the table, doing something on my laptop, Barker likes to walk along the back side of the table and wait for me to notice him standing there. He thinks it's hillarious because once again, he has "snuck up" on me. ;)

4. This morning, he was climbing up the stairs but when he got to the landing, he would stand up, giggle, then dive and roll around on the landing. Seriously, rolling around like a ninja. No lie.

5. And the, just before I put him down for a nap, he walked over to me fussing a little. I picked him up, gave him a hug, then put him back down. Then I looked down at my new robe (Christmas present) and saw I was somehow covered in spit up. Once again... Sneaky. Ninja.


I guess I should have known when I caught him stretching the other day....

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment