Friday, January 16, 2015

Moving things around

Barker has discovered he can really move things around now that he can walk, and it is quite the adventure.

Sometimes it makes since and I think, "what a clever boy!" Like when he started tucking all of the remotes in with the DVR on our TV stand. But this this morning, he discovered the remote for the DVD player, carried it into the kitchen, opened a cabinet, and tossed it inside. LOL I'm not sure why it goes there, but apparently that is a good place for it.

I have a feeling a lot of things are about to go missing around here and toys will be showing up in random places.

Just as I thought of writing about this, Barker started collected his legos on his slide.

I should probably start putting trackers on important items... Have you seen my phone? ;)


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment