Thursday, August 11, 2016

Painting! (With adults?!)

(oops, thought this published 3 days ago but it didn't go through)

While I do not have an actual "Bucket List" there are somethings I've always though would be fun to do and I hope to one day do them. One of the things on my mental to do wish list was to go to a recreational 2hr class and paint something. Last weekend, I finally did it!

My Mom turns 60 this week so we had an entire celebratory weekend. On Saturday, the girls got to go painting! Mom, myself and my two sisters. 

None of us had done anything like this before so we were all excited and a little nervous. 

It ended up being so much fun and not nearly as hard as you might think. 

I really enjoyed starting with a blank canvas and learning how to blend and take simple steps to make something pretty cool.

Sometime it looked a bit odd and I'd think, "what did I do?!" 


But in the end it turned out really well and I'm kind of proud of it. ;)

One of the coolest parts is when you get to the end and see how everyone followed the same steps but has something that is uniquely her own.

I will definitely be doing this again. :)
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment