Monday, November 10, 2014

One Project at a Time

I have a lot of "hobbies" and things that I enjoy.
Since having my son last year I've discovered, that I can only choose one project to work on a day. (Maaaaybe two)

My main "projects" are reading a book, knitting, scrapbooking. As Barker is becoming more independent I am able to do a little more knitting and scrapbooking while he is playing, but reading is something I can only do when he sleeps.

Unfortunately, reading has had to take the back burner this past month as I've been scrapbooking like crazy! I am almost done with Barker's first year album! It is a 10x10 photobook on shutterfly and I'm using the max number of pages. haha All I have left to do is add the pictures from his one year photo shoot (once I get them), do a little arranging and finish the last few pages!

While I am waiting I am finishing up our yearly family album. It's going to have to be a lot simpler this year though because it's already November and I'm just getting to April! I've got to get it done in 2 months! Here is a link to our family album from 2013:

Click Here


It's sad leaving reading behind for now, but soon Barker will have a longer attention span for us to read together... haha

In the meantime, I'm enjoying knitting fun baby items and scrapbooking photos of my little cutie pie.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment