Friday, February 3, 2017

Fun Friday: Valentine's Fun!

This morning I wasn't feeling very motivated to get much done today. But then it occurred to me that we're 3 days into February and I'd like to get some use out of ours Valentine's decorations. I brought up the few items we had and Barker was very excited. It didn't seem to make a big difference in our big house though. Then I remembered we hadn't done an art project this week and I still had a bag of valentine stickers and paper, so we decided to make our own decorations! Both boys seemed to enjoy the project.  Barker liked counting hearts and then became obsessed with the glue stick. Beckett drew a little on the paper but had more fun digging in the crayons and spilling them all over.  (Yes, I let him stay in his sleeper all day.) Then it was time to hang up our decorations! Barker helped me decide where to hang them. It was a fun and silly morning. Then (after nap time) we made the valentine cookies I got earlier this week! Of course, Barker couldn't wait and was eager to help. And Beckett woke up just as they finished baking.  Yummy! What is even more amazing is that Barker helped me clean up! (His shadow was there too ;)) So I am now ending the day with a decorated house and clean dishes.  Happy Friday to me! Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment