Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Fun: Jamberry

Just because it's Friday and I feel like being random, I thought I'd share a new "obsession" I've developed over the past year... Jamberry!

It's most known for its nail wraps but it also has other great hand and nail care
products. So here is a look at my nails this past year. An yes, these have all been applied on my own. ;)

My first Jamicure! 

Last year's Easter nails

Mother's Day

Summer fun & during VBS

Applied during our first Gooch Girls nail night :)

My nails while waiting for Beckett to arrive!

First self pedicure post-baby

Fall Fun
Mixing it up for my bday
Christmas Nails!
Dots and whimsy for Disney World
Feeling classy and bold 

Feeling bright

So those are some of my favorites. And in case you were wondering, I don't sell Jamberry, I'm just a fan. They last 10-14 days on my nails and I have two littles! It's something fun that's just for me. :)

Which was your favorite look?! ;)
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment