Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Barker's newest adventure

Every day now Barker is able to sit up a little longer on his own. I don't think he's quite ready to be left sitting and unattended for long, or to try sitting on a hard surface yet, but he is definitely getting there.

At the same time...

Over the past couple weeks it has become harder and harder to give Barker a bath because he is getting too big for his baby bath tub and he just wants to play.
So, I decided it was time to try out sitting in the big boy tub.
Now, I still need to get a bathtub mat because it's a bit slippery, but I was very impressed with how well he was able to sit up and chase his tub toys all while splashing as much as possible. =)

I can't believe how fast he's growing, but it sure is fun to watch.
First Bath


First Big Boy Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment