Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Meh Days

Today is a day where I am having a hard time feeling motivated to get anything done. Every time I've actually managed to get myself to the kitchen to clean, I've been interrupted by someone. (Usually a cute little boy, sometimes a dog.) So, today I think it's okay that my main accomplishments are feeding the children, putting some picture frames out where the Christmas stuff was, and putting some currains on the rod that Brett hung last week. Brett is cooking tonight, and for now, neither kid is crying. I also just survived two days of a sick 3yr old (stomach issues) and an active 1yr old, so I think it's okay. I'll be productive tomorrow. Oops, the 1yr old is crying for a snack. Gotta go! Happy New Year. Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory

1 comment: