Friday, October 23, 2015

Introducing Beckett!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I had our baby! And now he is already ONE MONTH OLD! I can't believe it.

He was born on September 21st and came on his own just hours before I was to be induced. (He was two days late.)
At birth he weighed in at 8lbs 2.5oz and now, just one month later he is already 12lbs 8oz!


Can you guess he enjoys eating? ;) He is a sweet little ball of pure cuteness. And Barker seems to like him too.

So life is a little crazy over here. Beckett is a bit colicky (more so at night of course) and Barker is still finding his new place as the Big Brother. But overall they amaze me every day.

Barker is taking off with his talking and learning his letters.

Beckett is becoming more alert and day by day we're getting a little better at settling down and getting back to sleep.



The verse I am currently clinging to when the nights get long is 2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever."

I can't wait to see what God has planned for us next. =)

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment