Sunday, March 1, 2015

March

It's the first day of March!
It was a cold February for us in Florida. Sure we didn't have any snow, but it was cold enough that I didn't take Barker to a park outside of our neighborhood once. haha So I'm looking forward to getting out a little more as it warms up here.

However there are two things I'm not looking forward to so much this month:
1. Brett's travel season starts. =/
2. Spring Breakers!! (I don't think I'll be heading to the beach for the next two months...and traffic is going to get a little tighter.)

My plan is to keep busy and have more outings for the little guy. Our biggest venture will hopefully be swim lessons! I've started looking into it. I just need to pick a place and sign him up! (I also probably need to get him new swimming gear, he's grown quite a bit lately.)

I'll try to keep y'all updated on our outing and adventures.

Cheers to a bright and exciting March!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment