Friday, December 5, 2014

Pain in the Neck (Literally)

When a certain little person woke up screaming at 11PM last night, we decided to let him join us in bed. (It seemed something was bothering him; at the time I suspected his ears because he has just gotten over a week of draining sinuses.)

Well, this morning, I have a big pain in my neck from laying awkwardly in one position the whole night. I've tried stretching and massaging so far. I think it is loosening up a little, but I still can't look up without pain or completely to the right.

In case you are unaware, 13 month olds that are starting to walk are constantly on the move and into everything. Usually I just keep my head on a swivel and I pick him up and redirect as needed. I'm guessing you can figure out my problem this morning...

For now, I'm hanging on until his morning nap and then I intend to stand with my neck under a hot stream of water for awhile...

Don't forget to click below! Maybe it'll make my neck feel better. 0:-) If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment