Friday, November 28, 2014

I turned 27 This Week

My birthday this year was pretty low key. I usually have a count down and get pretty excited. But after planning and anticipating Barker's 1st Birthday, I was happy to take a break from birthday excitement.

It was also the first year I haven't seen my parents and siblings within the week of my birthday. (It's around Thanksgiving so we're always getting together then! =))

It was rainy and I spent the day inside with the little guy. We had fun though. (He wore me out ;))

Then Brett made me a special dinner.

And gave me a giant box of chocolates.

We finished the evening by watching Captain America.

Nothing too fancy, but just right for 27.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment