Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fruit Pizza Bites

Yesterday I attended our monthly MOPS meeting and it was our table's month to bring dishes to share.

I brought Fruit Pizza Bites. (Surprisingly I did not take a picture!)

And... the ladies voted and I won the Golden Spoon! haha

I was definitely not expecting to win because the recipe was really super simple. I was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest...

Ingredients:
Slice and Bake Sugar Cookies
Marshmallow Fluff
Fruit slices/pieces of your choice (I used Kiwi, blueberries, and pineapple)


1. Bake sugar cookies as directed on package. Allow them to completely cool.

2. Spread a layer of marshmallow fluff on to each cookie.

3. Top with the fruit.

4. Serving right away is ideal, or cover and keep in the refrigerator.

I will say, they did turn out pretty tasty... =)

Try the recipe and vote for my blog by clicking below!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment